Monday, February 15, 2016

Sunday is getting closer and closer


    I am excited even more about this upcoming event. If you are anywhere near Columbia, SC, come on by. And if not, let me know that you want to be there in spirit! There are a few days of literary events in Columbia this weekend; I am thrilled to have a part of them.

    Anyone wanting to know how they can obtain a signed copy of Places and Times, let me know! To celebrate the first anniversary of the book I am thinking about some special things. One is to
encourage people to record their reading of their favorite poem from it (on Soundcloud or video). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Epiphanies" from Alien Buddha Press- Available on Amazon- Read a story here

https://alienbuddhapress.wordpress.com/author/alienbuddhapress/       I am so thrilled about this short story collection,, my first one. Ali...