Sunday, February 21, 2016

Richland Library Local Author Showcase Over!


   And so the Deckle Edge, South Carolina's revamped Literary Festival! Today went well, with quite a few people saying they will check out Places and Times on the web. I made some new friends, and saw some old friends. The Library really did a superb job of arranging everything, and I cannot thank them enough.
 
    Yesterday I met Marjory Wentworth, the state's Poet Laureate. Later she posted that she was eager to read the book I presented to her. I also swapped books with someone today, but more about that later on.

    Next event in two weeks!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop the Presses! Sadly....

        A sad week in our household. For the first time in over forty years, my wife and I do not have a newspaper to hold in our hands. She...