Tuesday, February 23, 2016

My Reading is Piling Up!


   Whether on K
indle, my shelf, or in my bag, the reading is piling up! Maybe it's because I decided to do some writing!

     The latest copy of The Atlantic came last week. Of course, I expected it., and have read some of the shorter pieces. The EasyBub offerings the other day including Sylvia Plath's The Bell Jar for a low price, so I bought it with one click. I'm about 14% through with it.

     And now to people I actually know! Kenyatta Jean Paul Garcia offered his "What Do the Evergreens Know Of Pining" as a free Valentine's Day gift to anyone. One click made it mine. I know him from Altpoetics, where he published me a few times. Finally, Ed Madden, Columbia SC's Poet Laureate, had some advance copies of his soon-to-appear book, Ark, and I bought one that he signed for my last Saturday at the Deckle Edge SC Literary Festival.

    It would be great if someone out there wrote about Places and Times in this way. some have already, and I appreciate that a lot.

     More about these great things when I read them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Epiphanies" from Alien Buddha Press- Available on Amazon- Read a story here

https://alienbuddhapress.wordpress.com/author/alienbuddhapress/       I am so thrilled about this short story collection,, my first one. Ali...