Sunday, January 31, 2016

This is indeed a first.......


     This post does not concern poetry, other forms of literature or the arts, and not even politics. For the majority of readers this information will not be of any real use. However, I ask for their- your- understanding. I am going to list contact information for a law firm run by someone I have known for years whom I consider a sister; indeed the whole family have been like a second family to me, all the way from letting me hang out with them, helping me through high school chemistry, and providing some art work that eventually graced the cover of Places and Times.

     http://worthingtonlawgroup.com/     Sandra Worthington, Esq., has long experience at the bar and specializes in personal injury. There might be other legal matters for which she could offer assistance, but I will not speak for her.

     My family has always tried to have professionals "in house" so to speak. We have had physicians, clergy, but not any attorneys (one first cousin branched into others things, and a more distant cousin practices law but I never met him). Sandy has the distinction of being the family attorney.

     My brother and I are second-generation Americans, The family dream was that my brother Alex would be a physician since he was good at science, and that I would be a lawyer since I had a way with words. Alex became a scientist, and I became a pastor/educator who is a poet.

     Things turned out for the best. My brother and I are happy, and contact my sister if you need to.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Epiphanies" from Alien Buddha Press- Available on Amazon- Read a story here

https://alienbuddhapress.wordpress.com/author/alienbuddhapress/       I am so thrilled about this short story collection,, my first one. Ali...