Friday, January 22, 2016

I am touched....


     This blog has almost 28,000 hits and over 300 posts. In the past I have deleted some earlier posts, but lately I have tended not to do that. Here is the reason; every so often I notice some newer readers actually take the time to reach back and find them. This happened often enough, and some of the same posts come up again. Part of the experience is that every so often there are hits from different places along with the usual ones. Lately there are hits from South Korea, Vietnam, and Poland.

     As a result, I have come to think that people find something in these older posts. Therefore I do not want to deny them whatever they find. Maybe when I hit 500, I will have to do something again.
Until then, please keep reaching back!

     

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Epiphanies" from Alien Buddha Press- Available on Amazon- Read a story here

https://alienbuddhapress.wordpress.com/author/alienbuddhapress/       I am so thrilled about this short story collection,, my first one. Ali...