Sunday, January 3, 2016

April Event Confirmed, Several Earlier Ones Coming

     I was invited to participate in this excellent event, the Aiken Wine and Sign on Saturday, 23 April, in Aiken, South Carolina. It is for a worthy cause, and promises to be the most sophisticated event yet. I asked a friend if I should accept, and he said if it's in Aiken, do so.

     Aiken is about an hour away from Columbia, SC, and is very close to Augusta, Georgia. In the last few months I have spent some time in the area, and I hope some friends will come out. I add a link, so that people can see pictures of those of us who will participate. The discerning eye will note my Pittsburgh Steelers necktie.

     Come and visit us!

 http://www.diannshaddoxfoundation.org/aiken-wine--sign-authorsartist.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop the Presses! Sadly....

        A sad week in our household. For the first time in over forty years, my wife and I do not have a newspaper to hold in our hands. She...