Saturday, August 22, 2015

Blatant Attempt to Obtain More Likes


     My Facebook author page is growing in popularity and outreach. If you haven;t liked it, please consider doing so. I will be more than happy to reciprocate if you send me the links. I use this page to talk about what I am doing, where I will be doing it, and what else I am planning. Additionally, I can link this blog to it, where, as you know, I share all sorts of thoughts.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Arthur-Turfa-Poems-of-Times-and-Places-Reflected/293732337470677

Why am I doing this? Let's say it's because I did not have a pony when I was a child! Fro some folks, sadly, that would be something they never got over! Thanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop the Presses! Sadly....

        A sad week in our household. For the first time in over forty years, my wife and I do not have a newspaper to hold in our hands. She...