Wednesday, August 19, 2015

A Few Quick Things While the Pace Quickens


     Back to school at secondary level, and next week at post-secondary. some adjuncts have only that, and I admire them a lot. For me, it is a valuable extra; in my mind I improve at one level because I am involved on another.

     Business cards came in and they are fine. Many thanks to a friend and fellow author who designed them! And I revised one poem and wrote another, shorter one for a timely submission. Fingers crossed for this one!

    I hope your week is going well, whatever you do, and wherever you do it! Why not let me know about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Epiphanies" from Alien Buddha Press- Available on Amazon- Read a story here

https://alienbuddhapress.wordpress.com/author/alienbuddhapress/       I am so thrilled about this short story collection,, my first one. Ali...