Saturday, June 18, 2016

Why not ask me a question on Goodreads?


     Of course, you can always ask me here in a comment, on Facebook, or e-mail. But Goodreads is a neat group that is free to join. You are here because you like writing, readings, the arts. Some of you write also.

     Right now I am working on another series of interview questions for a magazine. I have done a radio show, some blogs, but this is a first. I figure there is no harm in answering some questions from you.

    Earlier today I posted something about Paul McCartney for his birthday; one link was about his writing process. Certainly I am not in his league, but any creative person has his or her own process.

    Ask me here: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4616169.Arthur_Turfa   I would l
ove to hear from you. Check out the rest of my site, and the authors I follow. Also you can see what my friends read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Epiphanies" from Alien Buddha Press- Available on Amazon- Read a story here

https://alienbuddhapress.wordpress.com/author/alienbuddhapress/       I am so thrilled about this short story collection,, my first one. Ali...