Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Two Readings in One Month

    Now this is indeed a first! The Charleston reading has been set for some time. My wife and I plan to make an overnight trip of it, so we can see more of the Holy City, as it is known here. That is Monday, 27 June. 8 PM. It will be good to see Jim Lund
y, host and poet/singer-songwriter, again.

     Last night I was asked if I wanted to read at Mind Gravy in Columbia. They moved the location, and I am told it is a better venue. Hopefully Al Black can be there; he has had surgery recently.

     My plan is to read some newer pieces, especially form my scond manuscript, tentatively entitled Accents. 

https://www.facebook.com/events/1693538027592468/     Charleston

https://www.facebook.com/events/1253726344645062/ - Columbia- my event is nto up yet, but there are directions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop the Presses! Sadly....

        A sad week in our household. For the first time in over forty years, my wife and I do not have a newspaper to hold in our hands. She...