Monday, October 31, 2022

From a Friend and Former Colleague's Class Page

https://aplit202223.edublogs.org/2022/10/20/ap-lit-kids-shine-light-on-america-and-in-my-world/?fbclid=IwAR2IZk3A6v6KZEIJrmyP5zCOngumXeaxYrtYmUrcdRD9jALXqOEQh5TtKgY 


     Jennifer Rivers Bentley gave me permission to post her comments about the incredible insights her AP Lit class at River Bluff HS in Lexington, SC, had recently. They have an excellent teacher, which helps, but it is impressive that young people have good insights into poetry. I have found that to be true in other classes that are not AP (which is college level).

     So read, enjoy, and be happy that young people are engaging with good literature!


     



No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop the Presses! Sadly....

        A sad week in our household. For the first time in over forty years, my wife and I do not have a newspaper to hold in our hands. She...