Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Given up on your NFL Team Yet? O, Canada Awaits!


     With the exception of Patriots and Panthers fans (who might top reading out of spite), maybe you have given up on your NFL favorite team's chances. My Terrible Towel still waits for the next Steelers game, and I am sure in some cosmic way things will come through for them.

     But we are still Sixburgh evne if they don't.

     The Canadian Football League's playoffs are this weekend, with the Grey Cup set for 29 November. That's Super Bowl up North, if you didn't know. Brush up on what a rouge point is and load up on the Molson's or Labatt's.

http://www.cfl.ca/schedule/year/2015/time_zone/0

    Former Penn State quarterback John Hufnagel is head coach of the Calgary Stampeders, who are in the semi-finals. But my support, such as it is, will go to the other game, and the Hamilton Tiger-cats. Hamilton is a steel town, or used to be I fear, and thus they have my best wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Epiphanies" from Alien Buddha Press- Available on Amazon- Read a story here

https://alienbuddhapress.wordpress.com/author/alienbuddhapress/       I am so thrilled about this short story collection,, my first one. Ali...