Saturday, October 24, 2015

Book Signing at Books on Main, Newberry SC, 7 November Noon-5 PM


     I have had some copies of Places and Times here on consignment for a few months. During Newberry's Oktoberfest, I stopped in to say hello. I chatted with the owner, and with two other authors. One of them gave me some tips; both of them were from Hendersonville, NC, which is south of Asheville.

    Now I would love to schedule a reading up that way, and if they can come down this way, then I figure I can do the reverse, That is something I will work on a little later. My friend the owner of Books on Main asked if I were free in two weeks to come by for a community-wide pre-holiday sales event. While I personally think all of that is too early, I easily put my reservations aside to accept the offer.

    If you find youself down this way, come by and see me. Newberry has a few exits off I-26, and I would love to have some company!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Epiphanies" from Alien Buddha Press- Available on Amazon- Read a story here

https://alienbuddhapress.wordpress.com/author/alienbuddhapress/       I am so thrilled about this short story collection,, my first one. Ali...