Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Unexpected but delightful surprise

    For the past ten years I have taught English as an Adjunct at Midlands Technical College here in South Carolina. For those of you elsewhere, it actually is a community or junior college in all but   name.

    I have been invited to give a thirty-minute reading on Friday, 25 September, at the TYCA-SC conference, to be held in Sumter, SC. There is a lot that I can learn from the conference of English instructors, and I hope to contribute something meaningful at this reading. It will be nice exposure for me.

    I hope that you also have many unexpected by delightful surprises heading
your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Epiphanies" from Alien Buddha Press- Available on Amazon- Read a story here

https://alienbuddhapress.wordpress.com/author/alienbuddhapress/       I am so thrilled about this short story collection,, my first one. Ali...