Monday, February 7, 2022

Of Botleys and "The Last Conception" Movie

 

Gabriel Constans
@GabrielConstans
·
The Botleys of Beaumont County captured my attention, & also took me to a place & time, with which I have little familiarity & made me feel like I was a fly on the wall watching the lives of Jessica and Slerd unfold (& their families) with revealing clarity. A very good story. twitter.com/DrTurfa/status…



And want to see a great movie?

I found this to be a very entertaining movie. It blends cultures, looks at some cultural differences, and takes some nice unexpected twists. Very appealing characters to whom the audience can relate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop the Presses! Sadly....

        A sad week in our household. For the first time in over forty years, my wife and I do not have a newspaper to hold in our hands. She...