Monday, September 20, 2021

On Blurb: "The Botleys of Beaumont County"

https://www.blurb.com/b/10799783-the-botleys-of-beaumont-county 


    My first novel. It's literary fiction and tells how a once-prominent Southeastern family tries to maintain its status in the early 21st century.

     The action begins on Election Day 2008. Over the next few posts, I will talk about why I chose that particular date. For now, I will say that it set the tone for the United States being what it is today, which is different from what we expected.

    Interested? Stay tuned!   And pick up a copy! The pdf link is instantaneous and inexpensive!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop the Presses! Sadly....

        A sad week in our household. For the first time in over forty years, my wife and I do not have a newspaper to hold in our hands. She...