Thursday, April 28, 2016

Almost A Year Later


    I cannot believe that a year ago this Saturday is the first anniversary of the launch of Places and Times. eLectio Publishing released it a few weeks earlier, but the actual event was planned to make sure books were available.

https://www.facebook.com/events/831691206868146/

     So much has happened since then. Seven public readings throughout the state, as many signing.fairs, meeting many new people, and becoming friends with some of them even!

     There are many people to thank, but I will mention my wife Pam, son Drew and his wife Amy, Carol Worthington-Levy for the cover art, eLectio's Christopher Dixon and Jesse Greever, felllow poets/writers Joanna Kurowska, Alice Sea, Al Black, Ed Madden, and Ray McManus. Also to Jean Bell for hosting at the now-moved Blythewood Arts Center, to my readers and wider audience.

 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Epiphanies" from Alien Buddha Press- Available on Amazon- Read a story here

https://alienbuddhapress.wordpress.com/author/alienbuddhapress/       I am so thrilled about this short story collection,, my first one. Ali...