Monday, March 14, 2016

Ed Madden "Ark" Now Available


     Last summer I took a workshop let me Ed Madden at the Richland County Public Library on Poetry. There were quite a few people who participated, and I made some good friends among fellow writers. In his other life, Ed is a Professor of English at the University of South Carolina (the original USC), and is also Poet Laureate of Columbia.

     Yesterday I was fortunate to be at the Columbia Museum of Art for the local launch of Ark, a powerful book of poetry. I post a link to the trailer and some other things, such s Ed reading from the book. Of the several dozen people in attendance, I was pleased to see various friends, mostly other poets or other artists. I still feel good about the experience.

     Last month I bought a signed copy from Ed at the Deckle Edge Literary Festival, and it is in that pile of things to read. But savor what I post now, and then experience it yourself.

https://vimeo.com/158109332


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop the Presses! Sadly....

        A sad week in our household. For the first time in over forty years, my wife and I do not have a newspaper to hold in our hands. She...