Thursday, October 1, 2015

Signed up for Skype


     At the suggestion of a distant friend, I followed her lead and created a Skype account. Google+ Hangouts work fine, but he mentioned Skype, and so I took the step.

     Decades ago, these ways of communication belong in science fiction stories and in the dreams of a few creative people; I do not include myself in that sort of creativity. And now, they are a few minutes away.

     A short post tonight, but I will close by saying that it looks like Hurricane Joaquin's surrounding rainstorms will postpone Saturday's Rosewood Arts Festival in Columbia, SC. The announcement will be made tomorrow at noon.  But there re many ways to obtain a copy of Places and Times. If anyone wants a signed copy, message/.contact me and I can make it happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Epiphanies" from Alien Buddha Press- Available on Amazon- Read a story here

https://alienbuddhapress.wordpress.com/author/alienbuddhapress/       I am so thrilled about this short story collection,, my first one. Ali...