Saturday, September 5, 2015

Reflecting on the Blythewood Butterfly Festival

 What a fantastic event! The first-ever Blythewood Butterfly Festival has ended. I sold some books, and some folks said they would buy in on-line. My new cards were passed out liberally, which was a big help. I saw friends, and made new ones.Doko Manor is a wonderful setting for anything.

    Some of the new friends operate the 302 Aristans in Columbia's Vista section. Here is a link to their Facebook page:  Blythewood Butterfly Festival

     There will be 10 copies of "Places and Times" there on consignment. We are talking about some poetry events. They are even open to some workshops when and if I have the time and confidence to lead them (Columbia has a lot of fine poets, and I can and do learn form them).


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Epiphanies" from Alien Buddha Press- Available on Amazon- Read a story here

https://alienbuddhapress.wordpress.com/author/alienbuddhapress/       I am so thrilled about this short story collection,, my first one. Ali...