Sunday, September 6, 2015

A blog from a colleague.....no it's not poetry at all!

http://mentalsideofsports.blogspot.com/

     A little-known fact about me is that for one cross country season, I was a coach. It came with the job; I was at the school one year, and afterwards the school contracted with someone in the community who knew more about it than I did. But I was a coach, and I took it seriously.

     Back then I could run behind the team during most practices, and I was in excellent shape. Many of my colleagues over the years have or are coaches, and some of them are my closest friends. We respect each other for what we are, and we appreciate what we do.

     Ben Ehrlich is an assistant baseball coach and a friend. His passion is Sports Psychology, which he currently is developing by clients and a blog. The above link to his blog shows that. I am honored to include it on my list of blogs I follow.

     Maybe the Pirates will use him and he can get us tickets! My physician cousin almost worked for the team years ago, and we would have been set.

     Even if you are not into sports, I think you can get some ideas from Ben's blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Epiphanies" from Alien Buddha Press- Available on Amazon- Read a story here

https://alienbuddhapress.wordpress.com/author/alienbuddhapress/       I am so thrilled about this short story collection,, my first one. Ali...