Monday, September 7, 2015

It's time for Collections

     Not like on "The Sopranos", where people go around picking up envelopes of cash to pass on to Tony. Having noticed that some of my friends have formed collections for things that are special to them, I decided to do so as well.

     My first one features Places and Times. my first book of poetry. There are two more as of now. One shows some of the musicians, singers, and composers whom I like; this is extremely eclectic. you might find some you love, and some you cannot stand. The third has writers whom I admire; this one is not so diverse, but I am still working on all of the collections.

     I would love some input on some collections that you would like to see me make. What would you like me to create? What might be good for me to add?


     Here's the link:  https://plus.google.com/u/0/105028533284452620555/collections

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop the Presses! Sadly....

        A sad week in our household. For the first time in over forty years, my wife and I do not have a newspaper to hold in our hands. She...