Wednesday, July 28, 2021

The Narrator of "The Botleys of Beaumont County"

      Somewhere along the way, I thought it would be useful to have a narrator tie the story together. Having the main character or another prominent character in the role did not make sense to me. Then it hit me that having Ashley Violet Botley, daughter of Slerd and Violet was a perfect choice.

      Why?

      She experienced everything that went on, directly or indirectly. 

       As a Botley, she had a role to play, but she did not want to be a typical Botley female.

      The time frame of the plot was pivotal for her as well, even if she did not realize it at the time.

       After all, the title includes more than one Botley!

      Coming soon on Bkurb!

    


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop the Presses! Sadly....

        A sad week in our household. For the first time in over forty years, my wife and I do not have a newspaper to hold in our hands. She...