Friday, August 2, 2019

And Paperwork Is Not Limited to South Caroina Teachers!

Oh yes! I had to waste time once sending forms about four or five students over to the main building to be printed so I could hand deliver them to the Main Office to be sent over to District Office. Everything could have been done eletronically. But someone WANTED hard copies. So my ability to plan for approximately 70 students was negatively impacted. And all on a split planning, I must add.

https://www.thestate.com/news/politics-government/article233334152.html

   There was also a survey that took 20 minutes to do. My administrator at the time claimed I had not done it (I did it wihtin minuts of having receivedf it), so I had to waste more time. Game people play!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop the Presses! Sadly....

        A sad week in our household. For the first time in over forty years, my wife and I do not have a newspaper to hold in our hands. She...