Saturday, December 16, 2017

And the Search for a New Publisher Goes On


     Accents is at a few places, and hopefully will find a new home. There is no bitterness about its previous home, only a sense of wistfulness. I remain proud of my artistic accomplishment, and know it will be readily-available to the public again. Right now I have about 50 copies; if you have reliable mail delivery and we can work out a means of payment, contact me! I would not be surprised if it were still to be had from one source, but I would not see royalties. But it is all right if people enjoy the book.

     Hopefully I will be able to announce something before much longer. Meanwhile Saluda Reflections will be available for pre-orders from Finishing Lien Press in February 2018, and I am excited about that! This book reflects contemporary American issues in a more pronounced way than my earlier books.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop the Presses! Sadly....

        A sad week in our household. For the first time in over forty years, my wife and I do not have a newspaper to hold in our hands. She...