Saturday, May 13, 2017

"Accents" released on 19 May

     Blue Deco Publishing will release Accents on Friday, 19 May. I m excited about this, because thematically the books is better-structured (which I attribute to a dream as per an earlier post).

     Signed copies are available. If you are not around where I am out and about, do not despair! US/Canadian readers need only send a check for $20.00 US and I will sign and ship. for everyone else, I am willing to do the same for $23.)) US, but I am also willing to send you a signed card that you can insert into the book. All you have to do is to verify purchase by contacting me. It would be fun to see a picture of you with the book!

     I will also open up a Google+ community for audio recordings of your favorite poems, just like I did for Places and Times. If someone else has read your favorite poem there, go ahead and record your version; it does not matter!

    Thanks for everything! I wish I could hang out with you all in person.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Epiphanies" from Alien Buddha Press- Available on Amazon- Read a story here

https://alienbuddhapress.wordpress.com/author/alienbuddhapress/       I am so thrilled about this short story collection,, my first one. Ali...