Monday, August 1, 2016

Impressive Turnout at 302 Artisans Summer Festival


    Approximately 300-400 people came to this lovely setting on a relatively-cool Sunday afternoon. I sold a decent amount, had a few promise to buy later, and participated in an Open Mic. the very first person who came runs a newly-opened downtown Columbia bookstore, and wants to carry my book. I also met someone form a local fair who put me on the list for April.

    Tentatively 302 Artisans will have an event in November. Jennifer Davis Gerdes manages the store, and did an excellent job of making everything happen. A local TV station did a feature on it; I could not find the video yet, but will add it should someone find it. 302 Senate Street is not so hard to find after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Epiphanies" from Alien Buddha Press- Available on Amazon- Read a story here

https://alienbuddhapress.wordpress.com/author/alienbuddhapress/       I am so thrilled about this short story collection,, my first one. Ali...