Wednesday, December 9, 2015

2016 Events are lining up!

     Even before 2015 ends, there are three events I already! more details as they come in, but for now, suffice it to say that:


  • late January the Coogler Festival in Blythewood, SC. Once again with students at lovely Doko Manor, scene of my first-ever poetry reading!  I can sell books there.
  • early March, a Meet and Greet for local authors at the Irmo Branch Library of the Lexington County, SC system. I can sell books there as well.    
  •  late April at an event in Aiken SC. I need to reserve and pay for that one, but I should be able to arrange that soon enough. It's a book signing event.     

 
     As always, if you would like a signed copy of "Places and Times for yourself or a friend/family member, message me and we can work something out!




     

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Epiphanies" from Alien Buddha Press- Available on Amazon- Read a story here

https://alienbuddhapress.wordpress.com/author/alienbuddhapress/       I am so thrilled about this short story collection,, my first one. Ali...