Wednesday, November 26, 2014

A Lovely Tribute from Amrita Valan on Seriousl Lovers of Poetry

When I saw this, I was thrilled, honored, and humbled. Actually, I still am. What a joy to be part of so many communities stretching all over the globe!

I share my first tribute ever from Amrita Valan as posted on the Serious Lovers of Poetry site. Thanks, Amrita! 
Arthur Turfa
Warren Goff
Existentialist or absurdist
Isms are minor dust motes in your dreaming eyes
You see through life and all its lies    -  Amrita Valan, Seriousl Lovers of Poetry Facebook Group.


Amrita honored a group of us, and I am sure that I speak for all included when I offer her my thanks.Below is a picture of the interior of St. Elizabeth of Hungary Roman Catholic Church in Paincourtville, LA. My wife and I visited there this summer and I have written about the church.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop the Presses! Sadly....

        A sad week in our household. For the first time in over forty years, my wife and I do not have a newspaper to hold in our hands. She...