Saturday, April 23, 2016

   
    In the year since the release of Places and Times, I have been at some wonderful signing/author showcases. Today's Wine and Sign in Aiken, South Carolina, was the best in many ways. First of all, it is for a charity: Essential Tremor. Aiken is a lovely town in the scenic horse and peach country in South Carolina. I saw some friends, and made some new ones! I also sold more book right there and had more people tell me they will go online.  I also networked and made some tentative future plans.

    I have some more pictures, and i will post them in the coming days.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop the Presses! Sadly....

        A sad week in our household. For the first time in over forty years, my wife and I do not have a newspaper to hold in our hands. She...