Thursday, April 7, 2016

1 Year Anniversary for "Places and Times"


     As hard as it seems, it has only been one year since eLectio Publishing released Places and Times. I have been blessed with meeting so many wonderful people, and to give about  ten readings around South Carolina from the book and also include some newer works.

     Cover art from vy a very dear friend, Carol Worthington Levy, who will be putting up some of her other works on line.

     The link from my Google+ Collections contains quite a few posts. I am also on Goodreads and Amazon, as well as Facebook.   https://plus.google.com/u/0/collection/k5kxAB

     Signed copies are possible; contact me for details.  I am also calling for friends and fans to record their favorite poem and send me the link for another Google+ Collections with one already in. Thanks, Audrey!


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Epiphanies" from Alien Buddha Press- Available on Amazon- Read a story here

https://alienbuddhapress.wordpress.com/author/alienbuddhapress/       I am so thrilled about this short story collection,, my first one. Ali...