Wednesday, February 24, 2016

More Things to Read!


     Poets & WritersMarch/April issue arrived. While I enjoy the e-mails they send out, there is something to actually having a portable copy with much mor ein it. It is a great publication.

     At long last, my copy of  my friend and mentor's new book made its appearance. Joanna Kurowska's Intricacies (Finishing Line Press)  is something I read the manuscript of and reviewed. But I also wanted a real copy. Born in Poland, she wrote in her native language and has mastered English, much like Joseph Conrad.
a Kurowska's

     \What are you reading, or planning to read? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Epiphanies" from Alien Buddha Press- Available on Amazon- Read a story here

https://alienbuddhapress.wordpress.com/author/alienbuddhapress/       I am so thrilled about this short story collection,, my first one. Ali...