Thursday, February 18, 2016

A Guest Devotional



    We all know that there are some fascinating people on the Internet, and otherwise we might never have met them. What first attracted me to Desiree was a poem she wrote, from back in the days when I regularly checked Facebook's poetry groups.
Mondesir

     After a few chats, we friended each other, and learned more about each other. Once I noticed that she offered space for guest devotionals on her blog. I took her up on it, and in the fullness of time, she kindly published it. What is interesting from all this is the other reading she has been doing about the overall subject.

    In 2005 I saw the movie she posts in Germany. As a German-speaking US Lutheran (with Lutherans in the German and Hungarian parts of my DNA), the story of the Confessing Church and its valiant resistance means a lot to me.

    Below I post a link to her blog, You can also find the post on our respective Facebook pages. Thanks and blessings, Desiree!

http://www.desireemmondesir.com/home/2016/2/17/a-devotional-the-courage-of-sophie-scholl

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Epiphanies" from Alien Buddha Press- Available on Amazon- Read a story here

https://alienbuddhapress.wordpress.com/author/alienbuddhapress/       I am so thrilled about this short story collection,, my first one. Ali...