Saturday, February 13, 2016

A Mixed Bag Tonight


     There is a lot of buzz around the USA these days about feeling the "Bern", as in "Bernie Sanders". While I feel some of that (not a time for politics), I do feel the burn from the gym. Right now I feel a little from some Johnnie Walker Red, purchased at Ft. Jackson's Class 6.

     A week from tomorrow it's this event: https://www.richlandlibrary.com/events/local-author-showcase   Last year I attended with a book a-coming, now I have one. If anyone out there would like a signed copy, we can talk, regardless of where you are! that will save you a trip to Columbia, SC, which is worth seeing by the way.

     A few more visits from Syria to this blog. I am humbled that someone has the interest with everything going on in that part of the world. There have been many hits to older posts, which means I do not have to winnow the out. My post about the Grey Cup has 11 hits today. Not bad, eh?

    I am also reading and loving Jenna Le's Six Rivers, but that will deserve a special post, as will something forthcoming from a dear friend and fellow poet.

   Right now I;m listening to this:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1LJmLzNkyY  


   Take care and let me hear from you! I would love it if you wold follow this blog. I believe I have that set up correctly.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop the Presses! Sadly....

        A sad week in our household. For the first time in over forty years, my wife and I do not have a newspaper to hold in our hands. She...