Thursday, January 28, 2016

Richland Library Local Author Showcase Confirmed!

     If this were a newspaper, I wold holler "Stop the Presses!"

     But since it is not, please let me tell you that I have been invited to the 3rd Annual Richland Library Local Author Showcase, Sunday, 21 February, from Noon-3PM at the Columbia Museum of Art, 1515 Main Street, Columbia, South Carolina. Usually the Main Branch of the library hosts the event, but they are being renovated.

     Last year I attended a few months before eLectio Publishing released Places and Times. there were six poets, and (I am not gloating) most were self-published, There is simply something to appreciate when someone considers one's work marketable, as much as poetry is marketable. No, I have not quit my day job.

     The Midlands of South Carolina, as well as other regions of the Palmetto State, contains a good number of authors of various genres. Come and see us next month!

https://www.richlandlibrary.com/events/local-author-showcase




No comments:

Post a Comment

"Epiphanies" from Alien Buddha Press- Available on Amazon- Read a story here

https://alienbuddhapress.wordpress.com/author/alienbuddhapress/       I am so thrilled about this short story collection,, my first one. Ali...