Friday, January 8, 2016

It's Been Almost a Year


     A year ago I was anxiously gearing up what I could for my release date for Places and Times. That was in April, but I was thinking about what I had to do. Fortunately, eLectio Publishing was extremely helpful. For the next book, whenever that will be, I am going to be so much better prepared.

    Now they offer their support for the first year anniversary. I am thinking about some things, but i would love to hear from you also. Here's what I have been thinking about doing:


  • Another Goodread
    s giveaway. Maybe fewer books, and maybe this time adding a few countries.
  • Doing a video. For part of it, asking people to read their favorite poem from the book. When I mentioned that to a friend today, she had a few poems in mind.
  • Hosting a birthday party. Aiken, South Carolina, looks like a goof place since I will be there for a classy event anyhow. 
    Let me know! comment here, aturfa@aol.com, message me on Google+ or Facebook!


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Epiphanies" from Alien Buddha Press- Available on Amazon- Read a story here

https://alienbuddhapress.wordpress.com/author/alienbuddhapress/       I am so thrilled about this short story collection,, my first one. Ali...