Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Request and a Song

   Does there always have to be a connection? Not on this blog, at least! I shall explain.

   Of you have read "Places and Times" and have not left an honest review on Goodreads, Amazon, or wherever, please do so. We all tend to procrastinate. I should be cleaning out the middle drawer in the master bathroom my wife asked me to do. That will happen soon, I promise!

   We have a birdhouse in our back yard, and a bluebird family moved in. Occasionally we see a flash of blue in the yard. We also see a flash of green, which would be a scampering lizard. Hopefully our cat does not see either flashes.

    Lately I've been talking music with a younger friend who appreciates good music. Buffalo Springfield came to mind, and that got me to thinking about Stephen Stills'
signature song, "Bluebird". So here is the link!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ki5KVZ5RQuM

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Epiphanies" from Alien Buddha Press- Available on Amazon- Read a story here

https://alienbuddhapress.wordpress.com/author/alienbuddhapress/       I am so thrilled about this short story collection,, my first one. Ali...