Saturday, June 20, 2015

Collaboration with Denise Baxter Yoder: redux!

   
Back on October my collaborator, Denise Baxter Yoder, premiered our video. She is an excellent poet and lyricist, but she took my words and wrote some lovely music. Then she found some fantastic images for the video.

     Looking at these mountain images makes me feel a little cooler. We have been dealing with 100-degree heat and then some in the Midlands. Fahrenheit, i.e. Celsius 38 or so. If anyone is a musician, or knows one, I am open to another collaboration.

    If you like the video, share it. If you like the music, check out other things Denise has posted.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Brqm9pNSP1A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop the Presses! Sadly....

        A sad week in our household. For the first time in over forty years, my wife and I do not have a newspaper to hold in our hands. She...