Wednesday, April 27, 2022

On Selling Novels and Poetry Books

      Last week in Aiken once again (my second literary home), I noticed that people gravitate towards a novel more than poetry.

     Now I realize that poetry is a niche market. Usually, I can tell if someone "looks like" a poetry-reading type. No, I am not giving away my secrets, LOL.

     Given the choice between looking at my novel or a poetry book, people seem to be attracted by the novel. My covers are done by the same person, the fabulous artist and person Carol Worthington-Levy. We go back a long way. Therefore it is not that the novel cover is better than the poetry book covers.

      You can decide for yourselves! First the noel link, then the poetry books:

https://www.blurb.com/b/10799783-the-botleys-of-beaumont-county?fbclid=IwAR04Ul-tyLLj2I3bHVPwueBWUevvH2ULYd51nZMHaL15fTKOEETz_sIntG8

https://www.amazon.com/Arthur-Turfa/e/B00YJ9LNOA%3Fref=dbs_a_mng_rwt_scns_share








The last one is on Blurb. Right now the link is down. Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop the Presses! Sadly....

        A sad week in our household. For the first time in over forty years, my wife and I do not have a newspaper to hold in our hands. She...