Thursday, August 26, 2021

"The Chair " on Netflix.......oh yeah!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Chair_(2021_TV_series) 

  My wife and I watched three episodes tonight. References to "Prufrock" and a good playlist won me over. It's about a struggling English Department with many interesting faculty members. 

   Confession: I do not have a degree in English but have taught it, and other subjects for a long time The only other departments I knew well on the college/university level were German and History. German ones would not be that exciting, at least for television or film. History could be, but English attracts lots of interesting characters. 

   Watch and let me know what you think!




  

   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop the Presses! Sadly....

        A sad week in our household. For the first time in over forty years, my wife and I do not have a newspaper to hold in our hands. She...