Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Six Years of "Places and Times", eLectio Publishing



     eLectio Publishing took a chance with this poet. Thanks, Jesse and Christopher, for steering me towards my first book. Fellow poet and friend Joanna Kurowska thought my poetry was worthy of being published, and I extend my thanks to her as well. Alicia Salabert, Stephanie Weisend, Katya Mills, and William S. Tribell contributed friendship and blurbs. Carol Worthington-Levy created what would be the first of many stunning book covers for me.


     eLectio will include an e-book with the purchase of the paperback! Other vendors will too, but the book is available with them as well.

    A recording of one of the popular poems from the book!




     

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop the Presses! Sadly....

        A sad week in our household. For the first time in over forty years, my wife and I do not have a newspaper to hold in our hands. She...