Monday, May 14, 2018

This Blog is Four Years Old

     According to Tumblr, I began this blog four years ago yesterday. Around that time I started submitting my poetry here and there, eventually working up to my first book, Places and Times.

     About 115,000 hits have been received, from dozens of countries. Friends and strangers have stopped by. Some even have checked me out on Facebook. My deepest thanks to everyone! My hope is that I will continue to make this interesting to you and to others.

    And who knows what the next four years will hold?

     Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Epiphanies" from Alien Buddha Press- Available on Amazon- Read a story here

https://alienbuddhapress.wordpress.com/author/alienbuddhapress/       I am so thrilled about this short story collection,, my first one. Ali...