Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Preparing for Pre-order "Saluda Reflections"


    If you livein the USA or Canada, and would like to receive a postcard about pre-order for Saluda Reflections, coming in June 2018 from Finishing Line Press,, please let me know with a message!
Or contact me at aturfa@aol.com/ Facebook.

    You are under o obligation, and can pass the card on to someone. I appreciate your support. We need to send out 100, and have 55 pre-orders before going to press.

     If you live elsewhere, I can send out a link. Different currencies will not present a problem.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Epiphanies" from Alien Buddha Press- Available on Amazon- Read a story here

https://alienbuddhapress.wordpress.com/author/alienbuddhapress/       I am so thrilled about this short story collection,, my first one. Ali...