Saturday, April 29, 2017

A Question for You


     You can comment here, or if you can access me in other ways, please do that! I have been advised to have a fan page. The title would be something like "Arthur Turfa Fan Page". I am a little uncomfortable calling it that. I would love to tell the whole world about Acxents m coming out on 19 May from Blue Deco Publishing.   But do I have fans?

     Originally I thought about a Facebook page for the book. As you know, I am on Facebook as a poet, but do I need to have something not only for the coming book, but to include Places and Times form eLectio Publishing?

     You are creative people, and I am eager to hear from you!

     My thanks in advance!


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Epiphanies" from Alien Buddha Press- Available on Amazon- Read a story here

https://alienbuddhapress.wordpress.com/author/alienbuddhapress/       I am so thrilled about this short story collection,, my first one. Ali...