Saturday, December 31, 2016

Happy New Year

     For many of you, it is already 2017! In my time zone we are just over two hours away. It has been a fabulous year for me, professionally and personally. To give a few reasons why about the former:


  • In the Summer I became Co-Owner of POETS on Google+. This means I interact on a regular basis with some creative people, and it rubs off on me.
  • On Indie Author Day, I was asked to sit in on a panel about being published. I also got to read some poetry.
  • I was at several successful fairs in Aiken and Columbia, both in South Carolina. I have returned to those venues, or will, in 2017.
  • There were a few online and print publications of my poetry. 
   
     2017 promises some more ventures. And what have you been doing? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop the Presses! Sadly....

        A sad week in our household. For the first time in over forty years, my wife and I do not have a newspaper to hold in our hands. She...