Monday, September 19, 2016

My Facebook Author Page

   Many of you know about it, but more recent visitors to this blog may not. While there is a good bit of crossover between this blog and the Facebook page, the two are not identical. for those who enjoy the blog, I invite them to visit the Facebook page and like it, if they would care to do so.

    The Facebook page is more event driven than the blog. On Facebook I am a member of many groups, and sometimes I post on them from my author page. For instance, Writers of the South is one place where I also post an event. Of course more personal items about what  I do are on my personal Facebook page, and anyone can go there who wishes to see an update on the teams I support and music I like can go there. And yes, occasionally some family things!

    If you have not been over to Facebook yet, please do so when you have the chance!

https://www.facebook.com/Arthur-Turfa-Poems-of-Times-and-Places-Reflected-293732337470677/

    The blog can be accessed by the Contact Us button on the Facebook page, and is also synced to my Goodreads author page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Epiphanies" from Alien Buddha Press- Available on Amazon- Read a story here

https://alienbuddhapress.wordpress.com/author/alienbuddhapress/       I am so thrilled about this short story collection,, my first one. Ali...