Friday, January 6, 2017

Writing Goals for 2017


    It is the end of a semester, and a new one looms. Actually, two of them loom because one is for my evening college class. As a result, I have not opened the e-mail from Kindle Desktop Publishing asking me about my writing goals.

     But here they are anyway:

        1. Complete the manuscript for Accents

        2. Put together a chapbook of remaining poetry

        3. Finish my YA manuscript and see what I want to do with it

      What are your writing goals?

      Speaking of Kindle Desktop Publishing (KDP)....

      https://www.amazon.com/Six-Poems-Arthur-Turfa-ebook/dp/B01M9EI6BA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop the Presses! Sadly....

        A sad week in our household. For the first time in over forty years, my wife and I do not have a newspaper to hold in our hands. She...