Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Posting Soundcloud Recordings of Some Poems Again

   Since I can walk up and down the stairs to the desktop, I am posting some of my poem recordings.
Please feel free to check out my Facebook sites for Accents, Gemini, and Saluda Reflections, as well as my other tracks.  some of those tracks are me reading others' poems, or people reading mine, which is quite an honor!

    And if you want to obtain a book for yourself, there are links; you likely know the usual vendors.

    Should you want to record any poem even one that's already been done, please feel free to do so! and let me know! Thanks and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Epiphanies" from Alien Buddha Press- Available on Amazon- Read a story here

https://alienbuddhapress.wordpress.com/author/alienbuddhapress/       I am so thrilled about this short story collection,, my first one. Ali...