Thursday, May 25, 2017

My Favorite Movies Collection

https://plus.google.com/collection/8GnCPB

    I was thinking about this collection recently. When Sir Roger Moore died earlier this week, I thought of the films in which I saw him. One that usually is overlooked in his filmography is the 1978 action picture The Wild Geese. Moore starred with Richard Burton, Richard Harris, and Hardy Kruger.

     While a heavy-on-the-testosterone flick about mercenaries in Africa, the movie also touches on some philosophical and morality issues. Much of this was cut out for the long-ago USA showing of the movie on NBC, likely so that commercial time was used to its full effect.

     Take a peak if you have the time at some of my fave movies. I do update this every so often, and check out the other collections that I have. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop the Presses! Sadly....

        A sad week in our household. For the first time in over forty years, my wife and I do not have a newspaper to hold in our hands. She...