Sunday, October 23, 2016

Six Poems- a sampler on Kindle Desktop Publishing on Amazon

     At the recent Indie Author Day in Aiken, SC, a presenter suggested publishing something on Kindle Desktop Publishing (KDP). She is a published author. but encouraged us all to put something on this site. Those with Kindle Prime can read for free. Otherwise there is a small charge.

     For one US dollar, people can read six poems that are not in either manuscript (Places and Times, eLectio Publishing 2015, or the one I am hoping to have published). My intention is to direct readers to the book!

    I am working with Amazon about orienting the picture correctly. Nothing that I have tried so far works. Feel free to offer advice! Thanks.


https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M9EI6BA/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1477231194&sr=8-2&keywords=arthur+turfa

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Epiphanies" from Alien Buddha Press- Available on Amazon- Read a story here

https://alienbuddhapress.wordpress.com/author/alienbuddhapress/       I am so thrilled about this short story collection,, my first one. Ali...